Gravesite Care & Maintenance
When a loved one dies, it is a sad and trying time. We want nothing more than to care for them with love, dignity and respect. Sometimes for various circumstances, we can’t always tend to their grave sites. Branches and Roots is here to assist you and provide you with peace of mind. We are dedicated to provide excellent grave maintenance with sensitivity and respect. We offer high quality care to ensure clean, beautiful and well groomed grave sites for your loved ones when you can’t be there.
Our services include the following:
- Grass trimming & weeding at the site
- Light cleaning of headstone or memorial
- Trimming around the stone
- Removal of litter, leaves, decorations and obsolete plants
- Seeding & fertilizing site
- Placement of fresh flowers in cemetery vases, headstone containers or placed on the grave
- Plantings (based on cemetery regulations)
- Placement of wreaths
- Pointsettia’s placed at headstones
- Memorial candles
- Solar lights
- Included with all services will be two, one (1) before and one(1) after, digital photos emailed to you after each visit.
- An additional charge of $4.00 if you wish to have the two photos sent to you.
We will do our best to honor any additional reasonable requests.